What is the best stethoscope if you are a nurse is a question we often encounter from our readers. That’s because nurses, unlike specialized doctors, cardiologists or even medical students, need a stethoscope able to function properly in multiple scenarios and for various purposes. Easy to use and convenience and are important factors here in addition to established technical factors such as the quality of the stethoscope and the auscultation performance. Most of the time, nurses will use a stethoscope for basic physical check on patients or blood pressure work, either at an hospital or at home, so a lightweight stethoscope is the best choice in that regard. And when it comes to quality stethoscopes, Littmann is the brand you can’t go wrong with based on our test, so, after careful consideration of both advantages and disadvantages of each model on the market we reached the unanimous conclusion that the best stethoscope for nurses is the Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope.
Best Stethoscope for Nurses: Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope
Why do we belive that the Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope is the best stethoscope for nurses:
- As the name says, it’s extremely light at around 4oz, making it extremely convenient to wear around the neck all day long
- It’s equipped with a much longer tube compared with similar stethoscopes, which makes it versatile for various scenarios (and patients) that you may encounter as a nurse
- A simple change in the piece pressure enables listening to both high and low-frequency sounds
- The chest piece has been specifically designed for optimal physical examinations
- The headset is equipped with soft ear tips making it extremely comfortable even for longer duration examinations
If you are a nurse and you are looking to purchase a stethoscope we strongly encourage it to give it a go, or read more about it at Amazon, since they offer the best price on the market:
Otherwise, feel free to browse our website for more in-depth stethoscope reviews and recommandations and check out our detailed comparison matrix of the best stethoscopes on the market:
|3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope||4.7 / 5||~150$||Click Here!|
|ADC ADSCOPE 603 Stainless Stethoscope||4.3 / 5||~35$||Click Here!
|Littman Classic II S.E. Stethoscope||4.3 / 5||~80$||Click here!|
|Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope||4.4 / 5||~40$||Click Here!|